If you want to score the best deals on an iPhone, iPad, Macbook or Apple accessories this Black Friday, an Apple store is one of the last places you want to look.
In 2015 Apple completely turned its back on Black Friday without any sale to speak of. In 2016, Apple barely acknowledged Black Friday or Cyber Monday and this year, the very best deals are found elsewhere.
MacMall, Best Buy, Target and Walmart have the best Apple deals this holiday season. All of these stores are authorized retailers so deal decisions to undercut Apple pricing are often accompanied by gift card bonuses and a store’s hope you’ll buy a more profitable item that they stock.
Below you will find the five best Apple deals available this Black Friday alongside some top-notch accessory deals for your new products.
1) FREE $300 Walmart Gift Card with iPhone X Purchase or iPhone 8 for AT&T subscribers and on select Verizon plans. Sprint, Verizon and AT&T subscribers can score a FREE $250 Target Gift Card with a qualifying iPhone 8 purchase on an installment plan. Valid in-store Black Friday. BOGO
2) $799 Apple Macbook Air i5 Latest Model at Best Buy (Was: $1000). Valid all day-online for Thanksgiving right here. Valid in store beginning 5 p.m. Thursday.
3) $279 Apple iPad 9.7″ With Retina Display 32GB Tablet at Staples. (Was: $329). Valid Friday, in-store only.
4) Apple Watch Series 3 with $90 Kohl’s Cash. Begins Thursday at 5 p.m. in-store through Black Friday. Alternatively the Apple Watch Series 1 will be $179.99 in-store and online Thursday through Saturday.
5) $200 Off New Apple iMac 21.5″ Desktop for $899. Valid 5 p.m. Thanksgiving through Black Friday at Best Buy in-store and online.
Top Accessory Doorbuster Deals Available Online Right Now:
72% Off Top-Rated iPhone, iPad and Android Stand
57% Off iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 Leather Kick Stand Wallet Cases
57% Off iPhone X Leather Kick Stand Wallet Cases
57% Off iPhone 8 Plus Leather Kick Stand Wallet Cases
50% Off Touch Screen Gloves
$40 Off Quick Charge Smart Hub (charges 5 phones or tablets)
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.
© 2017 TEGNA MEDIA