Unbranded is opening for business for the fourth consecutive year. The coolest, most eclectic pop-up shop in downtown Dallas, Unbranded provides free retail space to a rotating assortment of local artists, designers, photographers and more.
Founded in 2014 by Matt Alexander and Bryan DeLuca, the pop-up is now under ownership of Downtown Dallas Inc (DDI) as part of DDI’s Wanderland programming. The entrepreneurs founded Unbranded as a way to support shopping local.
Setting up shop in the historic Dallas Power & Light Building at 1508 Commerce Street beginning November 30, this year’s festivities will include a complimentary gift-wrapping lounge, drinks, crafts and workshops.
Hours are 11 am-8 pm Thursdays-Saturdays.
Shop while you can. Unbranded will close after December 16, and vendors changes every week. See this week’s lineup below. For the full list, visit the website.
ModMelrose for AAVintedge (clothing from vintage patters and textiles)
Vendals (women’s tees, tops and blouses)
Postcode Apparel (fun tees)
Neobantu (women’s ready-to-wear)
Tight Rope Studio (macrame products)
GypsyHouse Boutique (clothing, jewelry and home accessories)
Homegrown Hounds (dog treats)
Noshii (hand-embroidered art and home accessories)
Allettare (women’s intimates and ready-to-wear)
Maya X Kiwi (custom watercolor pet portraits)
Road Trip Paper by Viv Jordan (cards, prints and stamps)
While you’re there, plan to check out these Downtown Wanderland happenings:
- Grand opening party: November 30, 5-8 pm
- Movie nights (Thursdays): Elf, Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story
- Food trucks (Thursdays and Fridays at Lunch)
- Longhorn photo booth (Thursdays and Fridays)
- Beats by @Woodtronic (evenings)
- Gift wrapping demos (Fridays)
- Create your own holiday crafts (Saturdays)
- Toys for Tots toy drive (ongoing)
- $5 mini manicure bar by Pink Toes Nail Bar and Urban Nail Bar (Saturdays)
- WeWork Recharge Lounge (As a special thank you, WeWork is extending a free trial day to all Downtown Wanderland guests. To claim your free day and check out the WeWork experience, email email@example.com.)
Courtesy of Dallas CultureMap