The Cool Thursdays Fall Concert Series runs through October 25, 2018.
Scroll down to see complete lineup.
Single ticket prices
All children 2-12: $10
All concerts are held on the Martin Rutchik Concert Stage & Lawn. Gates open at 6 p.m. Spring concerts are 7:30 – 9:30 p.m., fall concerts 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. The garden closes at the conclusion of each concert.
In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be moved inside to Rosine Hall. Due to limited space, inside seating is based on a first come, first served basis. Guests are encouraged to arrive early, bring low-to-the-ground chairs and blankets as no seating is provided. A determination of weather-altered plans will be made by 3 p.m. on the day of the concert. Check our homepage or our Facebook page for updates the day of the concert.
There are no refunds or exchanges for concert tickets.
Schedule and pricing subject to change.
COOL THURSDAY CONCERT PARKING
- Due to limited parking at Gate #2 and in the interest of safety, all concert parking is limited to the main lot at Gate 1 or the Parking Garage.
- We also ask guests not to try and drop off anything, neither people nor personal effects such as coolers, at Gate #2.
- Parking in the Camp lot and check in at the Camp ticket booth are reserved for concert sponsors and “Friends” level donors.
- Complimentary wheelchairs available at the Information booths, based on first come, first served basis.
- Tram and Golf Cart service are not available to transport guests on concert evenings.
Scroll down for lineup.
- September 20 Rocket Man
- September 27 Hard Nights Day
- SOLD OUT October 4 Emerald City
- October 11 Absolute Queen NEW
- October 18 Le Freak
- October 25 Man in the Mirror