Are you ready to rock with us at the 2019 Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival in Richardson?!? Check out the line-up of headliners and stay tuned as they continue to announce a long list of bands booked for six stages the weekend of May 17-19, 2019 at the Galatyn Urban Park.
2019 Dates & Hours
Friday, May 17, 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 18, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 19, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Stay in the know and click here to view the Wildflower! Festival Map.
Galatyn Park Urban Center
2351 Performance Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival
2100 E. Campbell Road, Suite 100
Richardson, Texas 75081
- Looking for general information not found below?Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries regarding tickets contact customer service at 1-800-514-3849
- Become a Wildflower! Sponsor or Exhibitor
- Become a LegacyTexas WF! Marketplace Vendor
- Become a WF! Eats Vendor
- Small purse or backpack (subject to search upon entrance into Festival)
- 1 factory sealed water bottle (1 per person)
- Portable/collapsible chair or blanket/sheet/towel (individual chairs only)
- Baby food or food for attendees with special dietary needs
- Service animals
- Wheelchairs and/or medical scooters
- Audio or video recording devices
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Outside food, drink and alcohol (not permitted to leave or enter Festival grounds)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unlicensed firearms
- Contraband, explosives or other hazardous items
- Skateboards, skates, roller blades, scooters, hoverboards, segways or any personal motorized vehicle
- Laser pens, pointers or similar product
- No smoking except in designated areas (per City Ordinance No. 3710)
- Professional, still or video cameras, including cameras with detachable lenses (authorization required)
- Unauthorized vendors including unauthorized solicitors and materials including handbills, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
Pets and Service Animals
No pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person’s disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.