Are you a think-on-your-feet problem solver?
Do you love systems and checklists?
Do you love to organize and have a get it done attitude?
If yes, then you might be the ideal candidate for this position!
The Dallas Native Team | Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate is looking for that special someone who can juggle multiple projects with ease. Someone who isn’t afraid to jump in to help or take on tasks without being asked, that help elevate the team.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will perform the following administrative and real estate support functions:
* Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
* Escrow coordination including opening escrow and drafting timelines
* Monitor timelines throughout the transaction
* Ensure files are compliant and all required documentation is submitted for final approvals.
* Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing and procedures take place
* Communicates with customers, clients, other Agents and service providers throughout the closing process
* Responsible for keeping the team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
* Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure excellent service is delivered from contract to close
* Work closely with listing agents to help facilitate the marketing and sale of residential real estate
* Prepare emails and communications with potential sellers and current clients
* Handle assembling marketing materials and entering data into the MLS
* Assist in reviewing and preparing paperwork
* Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
* Coordinating photographer and preparing home prior to photography
* Give clients and prospects excellent follow up service
* Problem-solving/negotiating skills
* MLS listing input
* Client follow-up
* Listing and closing coordination
* Project prioritization
* Production and goal analysis
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced and change-oriented profession
* Goal-oriented with a strong focus on great team spirit and friendly workplace interaction
* Amenable to training, instruction, positive correction and goal achievement
* Additional preferred experience in the following: MLS, Docusign, CRM, Microsoft Software, ZipForms
* Valid drivers license and a good driving record
* Great attitude with caring personality
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professional appearance and work ethic
This is a full time position with bonus structure. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.