We are so excited about a partnership with the North Texas Food Bank this year. We have lots of goals.
Check it out…
- For every closing, we are donating a portion of our proceeds to the North Texas Food Bank.
- We will be participating in Empty Bowls on February 27th 6-9pm. Held at the NTFB’s Perot Family Campus in Plano, enjoy bowl friendly fare prepared by talented chefs and restaurants. Every guest will receive a handcrafted bowl from a local artisan to serve as a reminder that not everyone’s bowl is full for our neighbors facing hunger.
- We are donating our birthdays in August to North Texas Food Bank.
- We are hosting a Pumpkin Patch in October. For every 3 cans of food, participants will receive a raffle ticket and a pumpkin.
- We also created a link for people to give all year https://dallasnative.causevox.com/
Hunger is every night, every second of every day. Join us to fight for hunger relief in North Texas!
The North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a top-ranked nonprofit relief organization, providing access to more than 200,000 meals each day for hungry children, seniors and families across a 13-county service area. In our last fiscal year, NTFB and our feeding network provided access to nearly 77 million meals. The need for hunger relief in North Texas is much larger; to combat increasing food insecurity in North Texas, the Food Bank recently launched a 10-year plan to provide access to 92 million nutritious meals annually by 2025. NTFB is a member of Feeding America, a national hunger relief organization.