Discover Something Amazing
Sea Turtle Rescue Center
Learn about the threats turtles face in the wild and experience first-hand the process of successfully rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing sea turtles. Don’t miss the working turtle hospital and say hello to our most recent patient Waffles!
Discover Stingray Bay and be mesmerized by our happy and smiley rays. Let their upbeat nature take your cares away in this relaxing and magical space.
Explore the mysterious world of the rainforest where unique creatures lie hidden around every turn. Meet our two caiman Mulder and Scully, or if you dare venture through the Piranha Tunnel.
Welcome to the kaleidoscope of color! Clownfish Caves is bustling with activity because these underwater cities are teeming with fish that come in every shape, color and pattern you can imagine.
Watch these enchanting creatures dance through the water. Did you know that SEA LIFE Grapevine breeds Jellyfish? You can see our Jellyfish Nursery on one of our Behind The Scenes Tour.
Take a stroll under the sea as you pass through our amazing underwater ocean tunnel. Shoals of glittering fish flutter along beside you while sharks, rays and two of our rescued green sea turtles, Thally and Eddie, glide slowly over your head.
Seahorses may sound like mythical creatures but you can see just how real and amazing they are! Watch the seahorses grip at sea grass with their curly tails and suck up tiny shrimp with their straw-like snouts.
This is a great place to catch our Ocean Talk, and where you will often spot Solomon our Zebra shark! Don’t miss Underwater Pumpkin Carving this October!
Now’s your chance to reach in and touch one of many amazing rockpool creatures including sea stars, urchins, anemones and more! Do you dare?
Get up close with the Moray eel. Our green moray eel is one of the most fascinating creatures that we have at SEA LIFE Grapevine! Moray eels are nocturnal animals so they rest during the day.
Daily Talk Times
Did you know that stingrays are related to sharks? How about the fact that some sharks lay eggs? Everyone can learn about the amazing animals in our seas when you attend a FREE creature talk!
- Turtle Talk: 10:30am & 3:00pm. at Sea Turtle Rescue Center
- Stingray Talk: 11:00am (Feed), 4:30pm, 6:30pm. at Stingray Bay
- Rainforest Talk: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 7:00pm.* at Rainforest Adventure
- Ocean Talk: 1:00pm (Feed on Tues,Thurs, Sat), 5:00pm, 7:30pm.* at Dinosaur Dive
- Seahorse Talk & Feed: 2:30pm. at Seahorse Temple
- Coral & Jellyfish Talk: 6:00pm. at Dinosaur Dive
*Only available on Saturdays.
Talk and feed times are subject to change. To be sure you won’t miss a thing, please inquire about your favorite animal talk or meet and greet on entry.
SEA LIFE Grapevine is located at Entrance 5 of Grapevine Mills Mall. We are situated right next to the AMC Movie Theater, across from LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas / Ft Worth.
SEA LIFE Our address is:
Grapevine Mills Mall
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
What you get: Guaranteed entry to SEA LIFE Grapevine
- Book online and save
- Once inside the aquarium, you can stay as long as you like!
Open 365 days a year!
Standard Opening Times
*Last entry is 2 hours prior to closing time.
11/28 Open: 10am Last Entry: 2pm Close: 4pm
12/24 Open: 10am Last Entry: 3pm Close: 5pm
12/25 Open: 12pm Last Entry: 4pm Close: 6pm
12/31 Open: 10am Last Entry: 4pm Close: 6pm
1/1/20 Open: 10am Last Entry: 4pm Close: 6pm
Things to Know:
- We strongly advise all guests to book tickets online in advance, particularly when planning to visit during weekends, in the summer or on school holidays.
- Pre-booking tickets online is the easiest way to guarantee entry and save
- During weekends and holiday periods, please be aware that there may be a short wait to enter the aquarium. The attraction is busiest between 11am and 3pm.