The most popular North Texas ZIP codes for home buyers — and scrolling dreamers — are all in suburban neighborhoods, mostly in Collin County.
Why it matters: It’s no secret this area remains a hot market for home sales. Zillow’s data shows where potential buyers want to live the most.
- The online real estate marketplace tracked which ZIP codes had the highest number of median website views in North Texas, a geographic area with more than 250 ZIP codes.
- The site uses what it calls the Zillow Home Value Index to determine home values. For those of you who love scrolling through houses for sale, that value is what’s behind the Zestimates.
The five most popular:
1. 76092 — Southlake
- Median home value: $935,604
2. 75035 — Frisco
- Median home value: $513,582
3. 75025 — North Plano
- Median home value: $469,140
4. 75074 — East Plano
- Median home value: $327,604
5. 75033 — Frisco, the area that includes Toyota Stadium, where FC Dallas plays.
- Median home value: $526,389
Our thought bubble: If these home values seem high, remember that a typical North Texas house is still 52% cheaper than in LA County, an average difference of $438K.