It’s been all over the news, social media and your insurance policy renewals that Insurance premiums have increased.
As I am sure you have all heard that insurance rates in Texas are on the rise!
Here are some ways too help bring the cost of insurance down:
- Review your deductibles: The higher your deductible the lower the premium on your insurance policy.
- Bundle as many policies together as possible. Discounts can be anywhere from 15% to 35% depending on the company
- Explores all the available discounts with your agent
- Let your insurer track your driving habits through a mobile app
- Drive a safe car with Low Repair cost
- Boost your credit if possible and have credit refreshed on policies through insurance companies
- Pay premium in full for the year
“Best Insurance Agent,” D Magazine, 2022 & 2023
Insurance Agent | HomeServices Insurance, Inc.
- 469.589.4047 | F. 833.645.1775 | C. 802.591.0809
- 5950 Berkshire Lane, Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75225